Tuesday, December 15, 2009

feeling a little better


Today I feel somewhat "normal" again, I think that yesterday I was REALLY lacking sleep, and I was disappointed because I thought I'd be sleeping during the day and it didn't work out that way, so I was really tired. Thankfully my little guy fell asleep and had a snooze on the sofa so I could have a snooze to, and my oldest daughter took over with the other kids until the hubby came home. As much as I complain about having a teenager she really is a good kid and helps out ALOT!!!

Anyway when I feel like pooh the feelings I try to bury and hide come up and I can't help it, it just happens and I wish I didn't feel like that!!!

My oldest daughter was just in the room and she said you seem weird you seem not tired. She forgot that her Dad was home during the day so I was able to sleep until he got ready to work!!!

No comments: