Monday, November 12, 2012

what is going on?

So the last few months have been VERY rough, My daughter has been a handful in a major way and somehow all of this is my fault. according to Ashton, her Dad and my former best friend (who lives in B.C. ) I am at fault for all of this. I don't get it, she does things because she's mad at her Dad and then they all blame me.  It has also been VERY rough at work, I'm being told one thing and then when I do it I get written up for it, so far I have been written up twice both times it wasn't warranted if only my boss would talk to me instead of about me. I also found out some interesting info this week which would explain the reason my boss suddenly hates me ( before we would go out for dinner together, we had pedicures together, we took my kids for ice cream) Now she doesn't even talk to me. Nothing. Anyhow it was bad. I stopped Face book, I started therapy again, and I took a 3 week leave from work. I'm feeling lots better and hopefully life will turn around.
My daughter still isn't talking to me but it's at a point where I can't do anything about it we need to go to counseling and she won't go. So I pray and wait.
Hopefully things with my boss change when I go back to work, if not there are things I can and will do. I am a person and I deserve to be treated like one.
I will continue to go to counseling because my family deserves me at the top of my game.
I have actively started going to church, I know God will be there and his hands are in all aspects of my life so I will leave these troubles with him and they will work out.

No comments: