Sunday, September 9, 2012

it all just hurts too much

there is nothing in this world that compares to the pain my heart is in, if I had known then what I know now how different would my life be?
most days getting out of bed is a struggle, I don't wanna get up, I don't wanna go out I don't wanna do anything. I know this is mainly the depression talking however it is true feelings. I really don't wanna do anything. Most of all I don't wanna live.

The last conversation I had with my oldest daughter ended with me hanging up on her after she told me I should just kill myself cause everyones life would be better. It hurts more then anything to have my own child say that to me. I don't wanna feel this way, but how can I not when my own child feels this way about me.


I don't know if life is worth living I really don't. It seems no one really cares, maybe they would all be better off without me.

No comments: