Monday, September 3, 2012

now what??

I was 17 when I welcomed the most beautiful little girl into my world, over the last 17 years I have loved this girl uncodtionally. I have fought to keep her in my life. It has come to the point that I have to make desicions to keep the rest of my family safe. it is heart breaking to listen to my other children cry themselves to sleep and sob in thier sleep because of the things thier sister is doing. I just wish things could be different.

Imagaine yourself standing at your child's grave as the casket is lowered and you know you'll never see that child again. Now imagine having to sign over the custody of that sweet child you gave birth to 17 years ago. Only to have that child laugh in your face.

The way it has come about is that my husband and I am honsetly scared for our safety because of the threats being made by both my child and her boyfriend. I sat up all night long crying and trying to figure out what my next step is gonna be. The way I see it is I'm whats keeping my hubby and the other chiuldren from being safe. So the soultion is for me to be gone. There are 3 ways to acheiev that one, is for my life to be over. Another way is for me to cut off Ashton completely. the last option is for me to dissappear. The desicion has been made to cut out Ashton. Therefore I have given up all my rights to her, I no longer have any say in this child.

It's just as well she thinks it's funny, and her Dad lets her run free. Hopefully one day things will change but for right now it is what it is. It breaks my heart to have to go this far, but I MUST keep my other children safe.

Ashton if you read this you can now tell people you don't see your Mom, but you can NEVER say I DON'T LOVE YOU. I will ALWAYS love you I just can't stand by and watch you hurt your siblings any more.

No comments: