Tuesday, May 14, 2013

4 years

For 4 years my oldest daughter has lived with her Dad. For 4 years I have not gotten even a phone call on Mother's day with a happy mothers day wish. It Hurts ALOT. for 4 years I have not received a happy birthday wish from my daughter, only then to have her tell me all the wonderful things she did for her auntie, her Grandma and her Dad for their birthdays. It Hurts ALOT. I don't know how we get past this, things seem to go well when other people are round and I'm protected the second it's her an I it's a free for all and she screams NASTY things at me. It Hurts ALOT.......

 Here I am again my life is in total chaos, I miss my daughter I miss my son in law and I miss my son. There's nothing I can do about it. It doesn't seem to matter how much we all hurt. Or that her 11 year old sister in currently sleeping in my room next to my bed because she can't get Ashton's angry words out of her head when she goes to sleep at night. Nope all that matters is that I am wrong and she is Right....

 I wish my life was easy I wish someone loved me.....

No comments: