Tuesday, September 22, 2009

being sick

I have not been feeling well for 2 weeks now, in fact on Saturday night I had such a hard time breathing I actually woke the hubby!! That's a feat in it's self!! he wanted me to go to the emergency room, which I of course would not do!! we had a family gathering on Sunday and i could only look at the new baby nephew from a distance!! a few days ago I was feeling better, but today not so much!!! I wish this would go away!!

I also received a phone call from big sister bears school< seems they may make her move change schools, I certainly hope not, cause that is so not fair, i guess we will wait and see!!!

I'm just really feeling tired today thank goodness there are leftovers, so thats what dinner will be!!

1 comment:

Ter said...

I love your new background!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! BOOOOOO

Hope you'll feel better soon! We'll have to set up a coffee date somewhere between your place and mine!