Tuesday, January 4, 2011

all done for another year!!

Well christmas is done for another year it's a little sad to see it go but kind of good too!!! :-) Anyhow the gatherings are done and the gifts are un wrapped and things are put away. Though I'm not a "resaltions" kind of person I did say last year I wanted to "forgive" myself for Mackenzie's death. This is where I am at right now, the one comment made to me when we lost Mackenzie (it doesn't matter what it was) I haved talked to the person who made the comment and all is forgiven and I feel GREAT about it. I know it wasn't my fault. I don't have him here right now and I miss him. However I did have him for 9 months and I have some meomories. So I am licky I got to have him at all. I could never had have him and that would have been worse.

So for this year my "goals" are to lose at least 10 pounds, and to try a new recipe every week. I hope this all works out for us!!!

So today as I was coming home to check on the kids, I meet a man holding a 3 foot elf in his arms. he told me him and the elf were getting divorced I asked him "why she's cute" he then promtly handed her to me and said here have her. Of course I couldn't resist playing a prank on the children. I stood her up and knocked on the door and disappeared into the stairwell ( which is right next to our apartment door) I then "watched" as Tony came to the door I could hear him at the door but didn't opnen it right away. Then he went back to the living room. Of coruse I knoked again and this time he slowly opened the door, then went back into the apartment, I could here talking and again the door slowly opened and out popped Brycen he got on his knees and talked to the elf then picked her up and took her into the apartment!!! It was the funniest thing I had a good laugh!!

This leads me to something I'm gonna start on my blog it will be called "the dumb things I have to say to the kids"

1. "Brycen don't stand on the elf."

Since this follows my post do I have to say anymore??

No comments: