Monday, August 11, 2008

It's gonns be a bad day

It's gonna be bad today, First baby bear slept in our bed again!!!!!!! That means he doesn't sleep and niether do I, Second I forgot to take my meds yesterday, and it feels like I forgot the day before too!!!! Third my middle boy bear is crying about everything today, and the oldest bear (grumpy) is really grumpy today I wish she'd go back to bed ( and she wants to have a sleep over today that is gonna go really well) I'm in a not so great mood, and I gotta get this place cleaned up and I wish the kid bears could go outside!!!!

My biggest pet peeve today is that people think that my baby bears are okay cause they "look" healthy!!!! I wish people would stop telling me everything will be okay, cause it's not okay!!! Here's the deal if Mackenzie could die then so can my other babies, We have no idea how things are inside my babies, The middle boy bears kidney function has not been checked in 3 or 4 years so we have no idea what it's at, I don't know the signs of kidney function eve are!!!!

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD REALIZE THIS IS SERIOUS MY BABIES COULD DIE AND IF THEY DO I BETTER GO TO CAUSE I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I just don't wanna hear that everything is okay cause maybe they are in your world but they sure as h*** are not in mine!!!!!

That is my rant for now I hope no one has hurt feelings but that is how I feel right now!!! Thankyou for reading and Ihope you understand!!!