Wednesday, August 12, 2009

we're baaaaccccckkkk

We are back!!!
We are home from holidays, we had a great time it was nice to see daddy bears brother and hi girlfriend. But alas it back to real life, daddy bear went to work this am and I return to work tonight. The house is still a mess (the house fairies again over looked our house). So back to work and packing. I am actually really exicted about the move, there are some silly little things I can't wait for like weekly garbage pick up!! Sounds funny I know but for the last 10 years I have had to beg and plead so that daddy bear takes the trash to the dump!!
I wish I could just leave eveything here and start all over okay so I wouldn't leave everything, but the idea of going thorugh all the things we have collected over the last ten years really scares me!!!

No comments: