Monday, June 13, 2011

abc's of me!!!

A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: queen Size
C - Chore you hate: dishes
D - Dog's name: Gracie but i had to give her away ...I miss her
E - Essential start of the day item: Toothbrush & toothpaste, can't eat or drink a thing till i have cleaned my teeth.
F - Favorite colour: purple.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: organ....yup organ had lessons for 8 years played in church till I was shunned
J - Job: building care taker
K - Kids: 5 4 on earth and 1 in heaven
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom apartment
M - Music you love: Mercy me I can only imagine
N - Nicknames: don't have any won't share what I was called as a kid it was mean.
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital:only when I had my babies
P - Pet Peeve:back talk.
Q -Quote from a movie: Two weeks!!!!!!
R - Right handed or left: right
S - Siblings: Sisters 1 , Brother 1 all younger then me.
T - Time you wake up: 6:30
U - Underwear: comfy
V - Vegetable you dislike:asparagus
W - Workout Style: avoid it
X - X-rays you've had: yup on my wrist and hip
Y - Yummy food you make: lasagna.
Z - The best place to visit:somewhere warm

No comments: