Monday, June 6, 2011

that was easy

Since I am the "universal" blood type I have decided to donate blood. Now the first time I went it took a long time, like and hour long time. So since you can donate every 56 days, today was my next appointment. However my hubby is working evenings so I had to drop him off at work, and pick him up again at 10 so that I can have the car. Now this isn't the worst part, the worst part was that I had to take my youngest 3 children with me, this SCARED me. I couldn't get anyone to watch the kids for me ( which is why the hubby and I NEVER go on dates) anyhow off we go. Jeff told the kids that if they behaved he would take them to bdi (the bridge drive inn) for ice cream and the could have anything they wanted. The kids were super great , the appointment went fast (1/2 hour) It was a breeze!!

I also had a chance to have a good friend over whom we have not seen in a long time. It was good to have her and her girls over, enjoy a meal together and catch up. I look forward to spend more time together. We also spent an evening playing at the playground with Owen. i wish I knew how to load pics on this laptop, so I could add pics. The other plus for this weekend is that I got to hold Trayten all through the church service and Even rock him to sleep. AHHHHH Auntie blis!!

No comments: