Monday, June 27, 2011

hit hard

boy did we get hit hard this last week. It started with Brycen he coughed and coughed and coughed. He had a sore throat and a fever. It was so bad that we took him to the walk-in (we do not have a pediatrician/family doctor) we even missed his kindergarten grad it was either we miss that or have to take him to the e.r. I did not want to do either one but in the end the walk in was our choice. Then Miss.J she coughed but not nearly as bad. We did vaporizers (cool mist...Tony and J can not have anything other then Tylenol so no cough syrup and no Vick's) and propped the mattresses. then came the hubby and me. Now if the hubby would not be so stubborn it probably would not have been so hard but instead of taking 1 sick day he kept going to work and ended up suffering. He has been the sickest of us all. Coughing, puking, headaches....you name a symptom he had it.

I organized my first ever Christmas ornament exchange. I was hoping for 4 or 5 people to sign up. I was quite excited to see 20 people sign up and the numbers kept growing. I started to get worried. The final tally.......204. I hope everyone keeps their end of the bargain, and stitches their ornament and sends it. I have been preparing for the worst case scenario and stitching like mad so that if someone doesn't get and ornament I can send them one that I stitched so they will get one. If alot of people don't follow through I"m in BIG trouble.

No comments: