Thursday, October 30, 2008

big sister bear

tirteen years ago today at 2:54 pm big sister bear made her arrival into the world!!!

This is a very hard story to tell prehaps even harder then baby angel bears story. Here is her story.

I was just 14 when I met big sister bear's Daddy bear, we didn't start a relationship right away, but eventually we did. Now that I have a 13 year old I realize just how young I really was.

I was 16 when we really started our relationship, soon he was my all, my best friend the person I shared everything with. I was just about 17 when I found out we were gonna be parents. I was scared, I had to tell my parents and my Mom had my Dad take me to the walk in clinic for the test.

I remeber sitting in the examination room waiting for the doc to come in he asked if I was indeed pregant would I end the pregancy? I told him no he asked me three timmes each time I said no. I loved her Daddy bear and thought this would be forever!!! The day I found out I told my Mom it was positive she didn't talk to me for 2 hours she locked herself in the bathroom and did not come out.

I don't think my Dad said more then 10 words to me for the whole 9 months. I don't think I can finish this entry, I think this all hurts to much and don't want to relive anymore of this!!!

No comments: