Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 boys , a red light and a police car

What happens when two boys fight in the back seat, and their Mom runs a red light trying to break up the fight?

That's right the said Mom getd pulled over by a cop car!! We were doing some last minute wedding things when we came to a red light I stopped and the boys were fighting, I was have turned to the boys and letting them have it when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and went through the intersection. The light was still red and I was almost t-boned by a cop. The cop pulled me over thankfully I got a warning and not a ticket!! It would have been big 278.00 is the fine!! It was totally my fault and I'm super glad no one got hurt!!

On the upside the cop told the boys to sit down, be quiet and stop fighting, rides have been a lot quieter since!!

No comments: