Saturday, September 6, 2008

PH1

My lil bears have PH1, we have just found out (lil sister bear 8 weeks ago, and big brother bear 3weeks ago) Everytime we go to the doc it gets scarier. This week we went for an appointment with a new doc, and left with appointments for EKG's for both bears, it's pretty scary to think that this horriable diease could secertly be damaging all of my precious bears organs, in fact they would like both bears to have their eyes checked (we already had an appoinment), most people actually find out that something is wrong when the optomatrist says that there are crystals in their eyes. I am trying really hard not to worry, but it's really hard when you are told your little bears need EKG's, I thought that people have those when they have heart attacks. Life is pretty scary at our house at the moment, I wish I could go back to the days when we worried about paying the bills and the rent, not watching for signs of renal failure!!!!

1 comment:

mom_of_4 said...

Hi Momma Bear, I would like to chat with you if you don't mind...my email is

momof3.lisa@gmail.com

If you live in Winnipeg (or somewhere in Manitoba), we may have the same geneticist.

Lisa S.