Friday, September 5, 2008

slurpee ediqute

Okay people, here's how it works (or should work) Whne you are going for a slurpee it is first come first serve, not push children out of the way so you can get your slurpee!!!!

Here's what happened to me a few weeks ago, I was taking my baby bears and my nephew bears "treasure hunting" (aka: Geocaching) with my brother and sister-in-law ( they have the GPS). BUt first we had to pay my drivers, make a new health card and go to the doctor for big sister bear's ear ache and the children did REALLY well after all, all this took all morning and they are 3,6,8,10 and 12, so I promised as soon as we were done we'd get slurpees. So we went to the closeset 7, once there the bears were pretty exicted so by the time I got inside with baby bear the older bears were all at the slurpee machinesAs I walked in I noticed a little girl maybe 2 and a half or 3 years old running around by the door with a slurpee cup, the mother was at the other end of the store at the drink coolers.

Well we wnet over to the slurpee machines where I was helping all the bears with lids and straws and such and trying to get the baby bear his slurpee, when all of a sudden the other mother appeared and pushed my lil' sister bear out of her way to get her daughter a slurpee first. Ahem HELLO we were there first, now I have no problem allowing someone to go ahead of me, as she would have been done quickly, but she actually pushed my little bear,who does that? It should be first come first sevre and please no pushing other peoples little bears all they want is slurpees, It'll only take a minute and they are outta there!!!!

Anyhjow the rest of the afternoon was so much fun we found 3 treausres, all the older bears each found one and got caught in the thunderstrom (it came up fast and rained really hard). We'd do it again though the bears loved iT!!!!

No comments: